SFE Price Action
SFE Price Action is an Expert Advisor with a great diversification of operations and different systems working in 15 pairs and 4 timeframes. This increases the chances of sustained growth and reduces exposure to a single pair or individual operations. The risk is very controlled.
Based on own price action rules, no hedge, martingale, grid or any other type of dangerous practices are used, such as not closing failed operations.
You do not need any knowledge, the configuration is very easy and you do not need configuration or optimization work. It is not necessary to be alerted about whether the EA should be enabled or not. Due to its high diversification and low risk, it is safe to leave it always connected.
Realistic management of internal adjustments. Instead of trying to find the exact values that fit the historical prices of each pair, the EA uses values that are effective in all pairs. This demonstrates the strength of the algorithms of the EA and reinforces the possibilities of maintaining the good performance in the future movements.
Counting on a 10-year backtest period and more than 2.5 years of live action since mid-2014, it shows the EA's great adaptability to any type of structural behavior in the market, in trend or sideways. The robot bases its advantage on intraday volatility, which often occurs independently of market bias.
It does not need sophisticated trading conditions or high execution speed, it works in any broker (ECN account recommended), and the computer resources needed to run the expert are very low. All pairs and timeframes recommended are handled from only four charts.
Pairs and timeframes
The EA works with the following pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCAD and XAUUSD and the timeframes M5, M15, M30 and H1.
The minimum recommended balance for the EA's use, with the recommended pairs and timeframes, is $1000.
- Broker_Server_GMT_Winter. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST).
- Broker_Adapt_GMT_On_DST_Period. Enter ‘yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period.
- Broker_Symbols_Suffix_Name. Enter the suffix ONLY if the name of the symbols uses a suffix.
- Autolot_Apply. Select ‘yes' if you want to set the size of the trades automatically.
- Autolot_Risk_Level. Risk level.
- Autolot_Balance_Percentage. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-100%).
- Fixed_Order_Size. Size of the order here (only if Autolot_Apply is not selected).
- Disable_Day. Disable the day of the week for open trades (values from 1 Monday to 5 Friday, separated by semicolon character (;))
- Single_Chart_Mode. If selected, only one chart for each timeframe (M5, M15, M30 and H1) should be opened (EURUSD is recommended).
- Single_Chart_XX_Pairs. The list of pairs traded for each timeframe. Use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Order_Comment. Order comment.
- Special_Symbol_Name. Enter the names of the symbols (only if the expert can't find the symbols, even with the usage of the suffix)
- Track_Orders. Enter 1 to store a file tracking the opening conditions of the trades (in live trading).
- Use_Reversal_Trades. Put 0 if you want to disable the reversal trade system.
- Friday_Close_Trades_Hour. Put the desired hour between 0 and 23 to close the trades on Friday. -1 trades are not closed.