Rebate System MT5
Rebate System MT5 makes a large number of transactions with a minimum profit, which makes it possible to earn money by obtaining a rebate (returning a part of the spread).
In the basis there are two grids (for purchase and for sale), if one of them is in a drawdown, the other one can enter with an increased lot keeping the account from the drawdown.
It has a news filter that allows you to avoid a possible hit on the recoilless trend caused by the news.
Standard parameters for EURUSD and a minimum deposit of 3000 units of the base currency ( cent for cent accounts, $ for classical)
Rebate System MT5 Parameters
- StopAfterTP – stop trading after all grids are closed;
- TF_FirstOrder – period for opening the first grid orders;
- TF_SeriesOrder – period for opening averaging orders;
- Lot – lot size;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- StepNextOrder – the minimum allowable distance between grid orders;
- LotMultiply – the value by which the lot of the current open grid order will be multiplied;
- MaxTrades – the maximum number of orders in the grid.
- BE – number series – the order number in the series after which the stop loss will be placed;
- BE – start after point – the number of profit points after which the stop loss will be placed;
- BE – distance point – the distance from the breakeven of the series at which the stop loss will be set.
- Lock – number series – the number of the order in the series after which the opposite network will increase the locking lot;
- Lock -% lots grid – locking percentage, lot size as a percentage of the amount of the opposite network;
- Lock – max lot – the maximum lot of the first order of locking.
- slippage – slippage;
- MagicNumberSell – identification number for sales;
- MagicNumberBuy – identification number for purchases;
- UpdateSecond is a timer for checking set take profits and stop losses.
News filter options
- News Filter – a list with a choice of values:
- High – filter news with high importance;
- High & Medium – filter news with high and medium importance;
- High, Medium & Low – filter news with any importance;
- OFF – do not use news filter.
- News hour range – how many hours before and after the news does not open new deals.
To use the news filter, add the following addresses:
to the list of allowed URLs on the ‘Expert Advisors' tab
- Color_BE_buy – color of the breakeven level for purchases;
- Color_BE_sell – color of the breakeven level for sales.