This small guide explains how to resize the hard disk on a DigitalForex VPS. If you have recently bought or upgraded a plan with a larger disk, then please use a built-in utility called “Extend Volume Wizard”.
- Open the “Server Manager” window. There is a shortcut on the desktop by default.
- Open the “Computer Management” window. This is accessible through “Server Manager” under the “Tools” menu.
- Select the “Disk Management” panel. This panel is on the left tree under “Storage”.
- In the center of the “Disk Management” panel, you will see available volumes. Right click on the volume with available space and select “Extend Volume…”. The “Extend Volume Wizard” will open.
- Follow the steps in the “Extend Volume Wizard”. Once you have completed, your disk will have been resized.