Dark Scalping MT5
Dark Scalping is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading and Intraday Trading. Dark Scalping is based on 4 different indicators, RSI, MA, ATR and ADX. The expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
The expert advisor was tested from mid-2017 to present on EURUSD and other pairs. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with High accuracy in MT5 Strategy Tester, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
I have also test in MT4 with TDS2, you can find it here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33648
The Expert Advisor uses the indicators to find the entry points. You can find the complete list of parameters in the parameters section blog.
Live Performance is also available by accessing my sales profile where you can also find my other Robots and their performances:
Optimization experience is required to purchase the robot.
All settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish. I will add and update the robot depending on what we need.
- The Recommended Timeframe is M1, M5 and M15.
- The Expert can go on all the pairs, with the right settings, Default EURUSD From 2017 July to 2018.
- An ECN broker is always recommended.
- A low latency VPS is always recommended.
- The recommended Leverage and deposit depends on settings. If you do not know what you are doing, do not buy the robot or contact me.
To read the full description and access the FAQ section the blog link is as follows: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/723154
Drk Scalping Parameters
Dark Scalping Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- RSI Period: periods of the RSI indicator.
- Upper Level: higher level beyond which we sell.
- Lower Level: lower level under which we buy.
- RSI Timeframe: timeframe of the RSI indicator.
- RSI Price: price to apply for RSI.
- Enable Ma: if true, enable moving averages.
- Fast Ma Period: periods of the Fast Ma indicator.
- Slow Ma Period: periods of the Slow Ma indicator.
- Ma Method: Calculation Method of the Ma indicator.
- Ma Price: price to apply for Ma.
- Ma Timeframe: timeframe of the Ma indicator.
- Enable ADX: if true, enable ADX.
- ADX Period: periods of the ADX indicator.
- ADX Limit: Limit Beyond which ADX Enabled or Disabled.
- ADX Reverse Rules: reverse the rules of the ADX.
- ADX Method: Calculation Method of the Adx indicator.
- ADX Price: price to apply for ADX .
- ADX Timeframe: timeframe of the ADX indicator.
- Enable ATR: if true, enable ATR.
- ATRPeriod: periods of the ATRindicator.
- ATRMin Point: Minimum value ATR.
- ATRMax Point: Maximum value ATR.
- ATRTimeframe: timeframe of the ATRindicator.
- Enable Time Filter: if true enables the time filter
- Trading Start Hour: operating start Hour
- Trading Start Minute: operating start minutes
- Trading Stop Hours: operating end Hour
- Trading Stop Minute: operating end minutes
- Close everything Out of hours: close all orders at the end of the timetable.
- Close Friday Night: close on Friday evening.
- Max Orders: Maximum number of orders, for long and for short.
- Take Target: Average order target.
- Stop Target: Average order loss target.
- Custom Comment: personalized comment for each order.
- Custom Chart: if true, use my colors tastes.
All values are expressed in points (tick).