Brazil System Premium
This trading system does not use any indicators. The EA starts operation opening two differently directed orders. After one of them is closed by Take Profit, two differently directed orders are opened again and their lot is multiplied by Lot Mulitplier. This process lasts until the number of orders reaches the value of Max. Locked Orders. When it does, the EA stops opening locking orders. It will be opening orders in the direction of the available series with the Grid Step value used as a step between orders.
It is protected by the built-in News Stop Trading system that suspends trading during news. The EA can receive news from the two economic calendars based on user's choice. The expanded version is provided by the trading panel allowing you to manage the EA settings directly from the chart without opening the settings; added the possibility to cover the first losing order by the profit of the last order.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
Recommended pairs – eurusd, gbpchf, usdcad, usdchf, nzdusd H1 default settings, the minimum deposit is 3000 usd or 3000 cents.
The Expert Advisor can detect four and five digit quotes automatically
- Initial Lot — initial lot;
- Autolot – enable/disable auto lot calculation;
- Autolot size – amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled.
- Lot multiplier — lot multiplier for subsequent orders;
- Max. Lot — the maximal volume that can be opened by the Expert Advisor;
- Max. Locked Orders — maximum number of locking orders;
- Trail Start — profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance — trailing stop distance;
- Overlap Last Order – enable/disable covering losing orders by the last winning order;
- Overlap last order number — the ordinal number of the order, from which the function of loss covering by the last order will be activated, the value must be greater than Max. Locked Orders by 2;
- Overlap percent — profit percentage for order coverage;
- Take Profit — take profit;
- Stop Loss in Currency — the stop loss value in the deposit currency;
- Grid Step — step between orders in points;
- Magic Number — the number for the EA to recognize its own positions;
- New Cycle — when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable)
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW – display news on the chart (enable/disable);
- Pause before a high importance news – suspend the EA operation before important news in minutes;
- Pause after a high importance news – suspend the EA operation after important news in minutes;
- Pause before a medium importance news – suspend the EA operation before medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a medium importance news – suspend the EA operation after medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause before a low importance news – suspend the EA operation before low importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a low importance news – suspend the EA operation after low importance news in minutes;
To enable News Stop Trading, tick the “Allow WebRequest” option and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com”, “http://www.worldtimeserver.com” to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option “Allow WebRequests for listed URL:”. Add the following: “http://ec.forexprostools.com”,”http://www.worldtimeserver.com” and press “OK”. The EA takes news from the specified websites.